15-Minute Chicken & Rice Dinner
A great recipe for when you are busy and need dinner fast, 15-Minute Chicken Rice Dinner is the way to go. Made in one skillet so all of the flavors blend together, it's chicken recipes like this one that you'll always come back to. Made with chicken, rice and broccoli florets, it has everything you would want for dinner, but all in one dish. A family favorite, don't spend all night over a hot stove. Try out this quick and easy recipe and eat with ease.
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time15 min
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups uncooked instant white rice
- 2 cups fresh or frozen broccoli florets
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
Stir the soup, water, paprika and black pepper in the skillet and heat to a boil. Stir in the rice and broccoli. Reduce the heat to low.
Return the chicken to the skillet. Sprinkle the chicken with additional paprika and black pepper. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked though.
Read Next45 Poor Man Meals