Dollar Store Ranch Chicken Casserole
Save your money with this delicious Dollar Store Ranch Chicken Casserole. Made with some items that can be found at the dollar store, this makes for one of the best chicken casserole recipes. Your family will love it.
Serve with a saucy mixture of bleu cheese crumbles (1/4 cup), sour cream (1 cup) and mayonnaise (1 tablespoon).
Carrot and celery sticks work well with this dip/casserole too.
Note: Every dollar store is different, and not all of them may carry these ingredients. If your local dollar store does not carry these food products, feel free to substitute with inexpensive items from other grocery stores.
- 8 ounces cooked macaroni
- 1 pound to 2 pounds of shredded chicken (from previously frozen chicken breast tenderloins, or fresh if you find them)
- 1/2 cup hot sauce, preferably Frank's Red Hots
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 6 ounces shredded cheese, your choice
- 1 packet of dry ranch dressing mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix hot sauce, evaporated milk, and dry Ranch dressing together in a bowl.
- Add macaroni, chicken and cheese.
- Spray a casserole dish with non-stick spray. Pour all mixed ingredients in.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until it's warm and the cheese is melted.
Read NextChicken Alfredo Bubble Up