Cold Tuna Pasta Salad
It doesn't get much easier than Cold Tuna Pasta Salad. This classic summer side dish is ready to stick in the refrigerator after just three steps and twenty minutes of prep. The best thing about it, though, is how versatile it is. You can bring it to pretty much any occasion. It's tasty, refreshing, and surprisingly hearty. You could absolutely repurpose it as a light lunch or dinner if you felt like it. It's creamy and delicious, but it's also packed full of wholesome ingredients that feel delightfully refreshing to bite into on a hot day.
NotesServing Suggestion: For extra veggies, serve over mixed baby greens and top with fresh chopped tomato.
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Make Ahead RecipeYes
- 4 cups Uncooked rotini (spiral) pasta
- 2 cups Cooked mixed vegetables (carrots, green beans, corn, peas)
- 1 Small onion, finely chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) Can Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup or Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Apple cider vinegar
- 2 cans (about 6 ounces each) Tuna, drained and flaked
Cook and drain the rotini according to the package directions.
Stir the soup, mayonnaise, and vinegar in a large bowl. Add the cooked rotini, mixed vegetables, onion, and tuna and toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Season the rotini mixture to taste.
"This sangria is perfect for that hot summer day lounging by the pool or the beach, or for sipping while sitting by a bonfire on a cool summer night! It’s the perfect drink! Super easy to make and you will love it so much you will be drinking it all summer!"Watermelon Sangria
Read NextAmish Church Soup