Chocolate Cream Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"You can make your own chocolate cream cheese and save money! Recently, when I went to make a recipe using Chocolate Cream Cheese, I realized that I had forgotten to buy it. So... I decided to make my own. This Chocolate Cream Cheese Recipe uses cocoa and agave so it’s quick and easy to make. And the low-fat cream cheese makes it Weight Watchers friendly (2 WW points on the blue plan). It’s the perfect chocolate spread for bagels, toast, rice cakes, crackers, pancakes, waffles and fruit! "
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Chili Cheese Grilled Sandwiches
- Poor Man's Spam
- Cheap easy meals don't come more tasty than this one. Share it with your family tonight!
- Old-Fashioned Cabbage Rolls Recipe
- Frugal Recipes: 26 Easy Ground Beef Recipes for Dinner
- Amish Church Soup
- Loaded Mashed Potato Balls
- Easy Taco Bake
- 42 Poor Man Meals
- 30 Minute Ginger Beef Tacos
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes