Cheesy Skillet Meatballs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Jazz up your meatballs with this hearty dish! This is a nice, simple, dinner dish. Meatballs that are cooked in your skillet with a bit of canola oil, then, they are finished off baking with spaghetti sauce. Then, they are topped off with mozzarella cheese for a melty topping. Here is what you need to make this: ground turkey (or beef/chicken/pork) grated Parmesan cheese breadcrumbs milk eggs garlic powder dried parsley salt/pepper spaghetti sauce 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese canola oil, for skillet Serve with pasta or with a crusty Italian bread."
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking Vessel Sizelarge skillet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Lazy Sunday Cinnamon Roll Cake is the perfect meal to roll right out of bed for. This is basically (you guessed it) a cinnamon… Continue reading: "Lazy Sunday Cinnamon Roll Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Rosehip & Hibiscus Iced Tea
- Chili Garlic Tofu Scramble
- Eggplant Caponata
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs & Potatoes
- Smoked Lamb Casserole
- Lemon-olive Oil Dressing – Clean Eating
- Chocolate Plus Breakfast Smoothie
- White Chicken Chili
- Balsamic Glazed Steak And Onions
- Jaclyn Shimmel - Food Blogger
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes