Cheesy Skillet Meatballs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Jazz up your meatballs with this hearty dish! This is a nice, simple, dinner dish. Meatballs that are cooked in your skillet with a bit of canola oil, then, they are finished off baking with spaghetti sauce. Then, they are topped off with mozzarella cheese for a melty topping. Here is what you need to make this: ground turkey (or beef/chicken/pork) grated Parmesan cheese breadcrumbs milk eggs garlic powder dried parsley salt/pepper spaghetti sauce 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese canola oil, for skillet Serve with pasta or with a crusty Italian bread."
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking Vessel Sizelarge skillet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups might one of the best desserts you'll ever enjoy. This delicious Amish dessert recipe is… Continue reading: "Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Upsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Walking Taco Bar
- Instant Pot No Bean Chili
- Spanish SautÉed Shrimp With Green Garlic Sauce
- Oreo Cheesecake Bites
- Tikka Masala Sauce
- Pastina Soup
- Chilli Paneer Gravy
- Spinach Pasta
- Instant Pot No Peel Hard Boiled Eggs
- Baked Jalapeno Poppers With Bacon Gluten Free
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes