Beat the Clock Goulash
When the clock hits five, and you don't have anything planned for dinner, there's no need to panic. Beat the Clock Goulash is a wonderful budget friendly recipe for ground beef that is ready in minutes. With a delicious flavor that will have you going back for seconds, it may become one of your favorite weeknight recipes. Simply add some noodles to the dish and you'll have yourself a hearty dinner for the family that took almost no time to make.
- 1 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 diced bell pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 cans (15-ounces) stewed or whole tomatoes, chopped
- 1 can (15-ounces) tomato sauce
Brown ground beef in olive oil and drain of grease.
Add all ingredients after meat is browned and let simmer at least 45 min for best flavor. If you want, add more herbs to your taste.
- Serve over some pasta, like rigatoni or large shells.