Super Moist Caramel Frosted Brownies
If you're looking for a decadent sugar fix, check out these delicious Super Moist Caramel Frosted Brownies. You won't be disappointed as they melt in your mouth! Say goodbye to your old brownie recipes and give this one a shot.
- For the Brownies:
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup margarine, softened
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- For the Frosting:
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
For the Brownies:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream together sugar and margarine. Add eggs. Beat well. Add vanilla then stir in remaining ingredients.
- Spread in a 9x13 inch pan. Bake for 30 minutes. Cool. Spread Frosting on cooled brownies.
For the Caramel Frosting:
- Combine brown sugar, butter and milk in saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla. Cool to lukewarm, Gradually beat in confectioner's sugar. Frost brownies.
Read NextGerman Chocolate Brownies