Lulu's Almost Famous Cheesecake Brownies
For all you brownie lovers out there, this is Lulu saying try MY brownies - they're the best! I just include a cream cheese swirl, and it takes these really good brownies and makes them even better. Try it for yourself and you'll see.
Cooking Time40 min
- 1 19.8-ounce package Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie mix
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Prepare brownie mix as directed on package.
- Pour into greased 13X9-inch baking pan.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add sugar, mix until blended.
- Add egg and vanilla; mix just until blended.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over brownie mixture; cut through batter with knife for marble or zebra effect.
- Bake at 350F degrees for 35 to 40 minutes or until cream cheese mixture is lightly browned.
- Cool; cut into squares.
Read NextTwo Bite Brownies