Blueberry Breakfast Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I just love these blueberry breakfast bars! They’re super easy to throw together and hit the spot when I want a sweeter breakfast or a little snack with my coffee. These wholesome blueberry breakfast bars are a healthy, sweet alternative to blueberry oatmeal. They’re filling and offer loads of fiber. Want them less sweet? Don’t add as much honey, simple as that! This recipe is easy to put together and is ready after 30 minutes of baking."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time30 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Giddy Up and Go Breakfast "Cobbler"
Diner Style Home Fries
Shortcut Cake Mix Coconut Doughnuts
Good Morning Crumb Cake
Grandma's Biscuits and Gravy Casserole
Mandarin Orange Coconut Bars for Mother's Day!
Bakery Style Blueberry & Blackberry Muffins
Hubby's Favorite Breakfast Bake
McDonalds Copycat Egg White Delight
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes