Blueberry Breakfast Bars
By: Randa Derkson from thebewitchinkitchen.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I just love these blueberry breakfast bars! They’re super easy to throw together and hit the spot when I want a sweeter breakfast or a little snack with my coffee. These wholesome blueberry breakfast bars are a healthy, sweet alternative to blueberry oatmeal. They’re filling and offer loads of fiber. Want them less sweet? Don’t add as much honey, simple as that! This recipe is easy to put together and is ready after 30 minutes of baking."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time30 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Cast Iron Skillet Texas Hash Recipe
- California-Style Fried Egg Avocado Toast
- Slow Cooker Lemon Poppy Seed French Toast
- Holy Cow Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Hubby's Favorite Breakfast Bake
- Monte Cristo Brunch Sandwiches
- Amish Mashed Potato Doughnuts
- Homemade Long John Doughnuts
- 22 Baked French Toast Recipes
- Sunday Morning Shortcut Cinnamon Rolls
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 31 Easy Dinner Recipes for March
- Classic Greek Baklava
- Carrot Cake Cheesecake
- Grilled Jerk Chicken Sandwich
- Mandarin Beet Salad with Poppyseed Dressing
- Italian Meatball Tartlets
- Tomato and Burrata Caprese
- Seaside Stuffed Mackerel
- Tomato and Eggplant Pasta Bake
- Frying Pan Pizza