Pull-apart Monkey Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This monkey bread is pretty much one of my favorite treats ever! It’s definitely loaded with butter and sugar, but it’s so worth the extra workout or two! Plus, you get to eat with your hands…and that makes everything better. I’ve seen monkey bread made with biscuit dough, and I’m sure that’s tasty. But I love making my own dough. And truthfully, this dough is pretty darned easy to make. It does involve resting overnight in the fridge, though. So spend that extra 10 minutes the night before making the dough. Trust me when I say it’s worth it! Enjoy!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Egg & Bacon McMuffin Casserole Egg Bake
- Homemade Breakfast Corn Dogs
- Slow Cooker Raspberry Chocolate Chip French Toast Casserole
- Monte Cristo Brunch Sandwiches
- Veggie Egg Boats
- French Toast Egg Muffins
- Hubby's Favorite Breakfast Bake
- Holy Cow Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Gooey Stuffed Cinnamon Roll Bake
- Sausage Stuffed Biscuits and Gravy
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes