Pull-apart Monkey Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This monkey bread is pretty much one of my favorite treats ever! It’s definitely loaded with butter and sugar, but it’s so worth the extra workout or two! Plus, you get to eat with your hands…and that makes everything better. I’ve seen monkey bread made with biscuit dough, and I’m sure that’s tasty. But I love making my own dough. And truthfully, this dough is pretty darned easy to make. It does involve resting overnight in the fridge, though. So spend that extra 10 minutes the night before making the dough. Trust me when I say it’s worth it! Enjoy!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Giddy Up and Go Breakfast "Cobbler"
Diner Style Home Fries
Shortcut Cake Mix Coconut Doughnuts
Good Morning Crumb Cake
Grandma's Biscuits and Gravy Casserole
Mandarin Orange Coconut Bars for Mother's Day!
Bakery Style Blueberry & Blackberry Muffins
Hubby's Favorite Breakfast Bake
McDonalds Copycat Egg White Delight
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes