Mango Coconut Crumble Muffins (Vegan)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Mango Coconut Crumble Muffins are tender and full of tropical flavor! These vegan muffins use coconut oil, coconut flakes, and fresh diced mango for a treat that will make you feel like you’re on vacation."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Last Minute Preacher Cake is an easy dessert recipe that is undeniably delicious. The perfect combination of yellow cake mix and… Continue reading: "Last Minute Preacher Cakevideocam"
- Matcha Chia Pudding
- 5-Ingredient Swedish Pancakes
- What is your favorite dessert-for-breakfast recipe? We want to know!
- Gluten-free Carrot Muffins
- Belgian Waffles
- Spanish Eggs with Fried Potatoes in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Monte Cristo Brunch Sliders
- Better Biscuits and Gravy
- Easy French Toast Casserole
- Easy Amish Breakfast Muffins
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chai Pumpkin Spice Tea
- Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner
- Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
- Pan Fried Chicken with Creamy Gravy
- Easy Apple Crisp
- Game Day Bacon and Cheese Potato Skins
- Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole
- Bacon Pecan Dates Appetizer
- Pumpkin Chili
- Potato Gnocchi
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes