Lighter Blueberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Healthier Blueberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast is the perfect addition to your Easter or Mother’s Day brunch. Made healthier with whole grains and Greek yogurt, the whole family can indulge in a delicious good-for-you breakfast. It's easy to make with sliced bread, Greek yogurt (or cream cheese) and blueberry preserves. Then it's coated in eggs and cinnamon sugar breadcrumbs for extra flavor! My kids love theirs cut into triangles so they can dip them into maple syrup - a real weekend treat!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Egg & Bacon McMuffin Casserole Egg Bake
- Sausage Stuffed Biscuits and Gravy
- Baked Western Omelet
- Homemade Breakfast Corn Dogs
- Easy Muffin Tin Egg Cups
- Slow Cooker Raspberry Chocolate Chip French Toast Casserole
- Monte Cristo Brunch Sandwiches
- Holy Cow Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Veggie Egg Boats
- French Toast Egg Muffins
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes