By: Randa Derkson from thebewitchinkitchen.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Frittata Cups are an easy and simple recipe that works for both breakfast and as a filling, healthy snack. What I like the most about this recipe is that it is both sweet and savory. Savory from the cheddar, veggies, and eggs with a hint of honey from Dempster’s Honey Wheat. These Frittata Cups are so easy to put together. They’re perfect when you’re on the go and don’t have time for breakfast, simply grab a cup and go. You can zap it in the microwave for a few seconds if you prefer it warm, but they’re delicious cold too. A little bonus for the fixers (since I know I’m going to be asked): 1 Frittata Cup = 1 yellow, 1/2 red, 1/2 blue, 1/2 green."
Preparation Time2 min
Cooking Time25 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes