Slow Cooker Orange Sweet Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Soft, fluffy sweet rolls filled with a cinnamon-orange filling and topped with a sweet orange glaze. These orange sweet rolls take just over two hours to make and no proofing of the dough is required because everything happens in the slow cooker as the rolls bake. All you have to do is mix the dough and fill it with the filling. The rolls will rise during the slow bake in the slow cooker. The process couldn’t be easier!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Easy 7-Layer Potato Salad is the perfect solution to your potluck woes. Want to bring one of the most beloved potluck recipes to the… Continue reading: "Easy 7-Layer Potato Saladvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes