We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"You only need about 10 minutes of prep time to pull together a delicious breakfast casserole! This Crumbly Cranberry Baked Oatmeal is full of seasonal ingredients and warm spices for an easy make-ahead breakfast or a special holiday brunch. Tart cranberries, creamy yogurt, and crumbly cinnamon topping create the perfect combination of fall flavors and textures! This recipe can easily be doubled and baked in a 9x13-inch dish to serve a crowd!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel Size8-inch square baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Southern Fried Bacon and Cabbage is the perfect cabbage recipe for a quick and easy dinner. If you have had a long day and you… Continue reading: "Southern Fried Cabbagevideocam"
- Sweet Potato Hash
- Smoky Scrambled Egg Skillet With Potatoes & Spinach
- Spanish Potato Omelette
- 5-Ingredient Bacon, Egg and Cheese Crescent Roll Casserole
- Sheet Pan Sweet Potato Hash With Baked Eggs & Romesco
- Shareable Breakfast Pull Apart Bread
- French Farmhouse Breakfast Cake
- Monte Cristo Brunch Sandwiches
- Simple Homemade English Muffins
- Easy Amish Breakfast Muffins
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crispy Bacon & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Amish Baked Oatmeal With Apples
- Sheet Pan Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Cookies
- Pumpkin Dip
- Frankenstein Halloween Rice Krispie Treats
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Homemade Orange Julius Recipe
- Delicious 3-bean Spanish Vegan Paella
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes