Crumbly Cranberry Baked Oatmeal
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"You only need about 10 minutes of prep time to pull together a delicious breakfast casserole! This Crumbly Cranberry Baked Oatmeal is full of seasonal ingredients and warm spices for an easy make-ahead breakfast or a special holiday brunch. Tart cranberries, creamy yogurt, and crumbly cinnamon topping create the perfect combination of fall flavors and textures! This recipe can easily be doubled and baked in a 9x13-inch dish to serve a crowd!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel Size8-inch square baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Easy Biscuits and Gravy
- McDonalds Copycat Egg White Delight
- Paleo Cinnamon Streusel Banana Bread
- Bisquick Breakfast Casserole
- Skinny Lemon Blueberry Donuts
- Grandma's Pickled Eggs
- Monte Cristo Brunch Sliders
- Good Morning Crumb Cake
- What is your favorite dessert-for-breakfast recipe? We want to know!
- Sweet Crescent Roll Breakfast Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Creamy Mushroom Carbonara
- Thomas Keller’s Slow Cooker Cassoulet
- Alabama Style BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Devil’s Food Cake
- Wild Mushroom Soup
- Ultimate Baileys Chocolate Cream Pie
- Harvest Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars
- Chocolate Pecan Pie Brownies
- Bolognese Gnocchi Bake
- Pumpkin Spice Layer Cake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes