Brown Sugar Cinnamon Oatmeal
By: Deanna Samaan from seductioninthekitchen.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Brown Sugar Cinnamon Oatmeal is a classic breakfast dish. It is easy to make and is a great comfort food to start your day with. So start your day off right with a big bowl of delicious brown sugar cinnamon oatmeal. It will give you the fuel you need to get through your day. So why not whip up a bowl of this oatmeal and see for yourself. A recipe from Seduction in the Kitchen blog"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Cheesy Ham and Egg Breakfast Strata
- Crumbly Cranberry Baked Oatmeal
- Crustless, Cheesy Bacon Quiche
- Sausage Gravy Stuffed Biscuits
- Monte Cristo Brunch Sandwiches
- Easy Biscuits and Gravy
- Holy Cow Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Baked Egg Boats with Pancetta & Leeks
- Throw-Together Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole
- Hubby's Favorite Breakfast Bake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 23 Savory Breakfast Recipes for Fuss-Free Mornings
- Pre-made Pepperoni Pizza Roll-Up
- Key Lime Chiffon Pie
- Raw Vegan Granola Bars
- Blueberry Coffee Cake Bites
- Chimichurri Sauce Recipe
- Honey Garlic Dijon Pork Tenderloin Marinade
- Slow Cooker Pastrami Sandwiches
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Rice Soup
- Red Velvet Cake