Banana Nut Smoothie Bowl
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Filled with bananas, almond butter, and good-for-you ingredients, this Banana Nut Smoothie Bowl is a delicious way to start your day. Add your favorite toppings and your healthy, protein-filled bowl makes a deliciously simple breakfast It’s extra thick, extra creamy, and loaded with flavor. And it couldn’t get any easier to make! Simply pile everything in a blender and blend away. Add your favorite toppings and get ready to be wowed.or snack! So if your breakfast or smoothie routine needs a little jazzing up, this Banana Nut Smoothie Bowl will do just the trick!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This 4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake is, hands down, the easiest dump cake you will ever make. It requires three ingredients… Continue reading: "4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes