Baked Egg Cups with Country Style Chicken
Breakfast recipes are great for dinner! That's right, have breakfast twice a day with these great Baked Egg Cups with Country Style Chicken for a delectable treat. Make with your favorite hash browns and eat up!
Preparation Time30 min
- 8 ounces package of Al Fresco country style chicken breakfast sausage sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 3 pieces of Phyllo Dough 13 x 18 cut into 6 inch squares
- cooking spray
- 1/2 cup scallions, chopped
- 6 large eggs
- 1/3 cup low sodium Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces chopped spinach, defrosted and squeezed dry
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray 6 custard cups or a standard muffin pan (6 oz capacity) with cooking spray. Line each cup with 3 layers of phyllo dough and spray with the butter cooking spray between each layer.
- In a small bowl mix the chicken sausage, scallions and spinach. Divide the mixture between cups. Break 1 egg into each cup, sprinkle with pepper and top each with about 1 tablespoon of the cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 18 minutes or until the yolks are set. Serve either in custard cups or gently remove (let the egg cups cool 3 minutes before trying to remove).
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Breakfast"
In this great collection of breakfast recipes you will find savory breakfast recipes, scrumptious sweet treats for breakfast, and much more. Enjoy!
Don't forget to subscribe for free recipes!