3 Ingredient Savory Tomato & Egg Tart
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Is it possible to make an extraordinary dish with just 3 basic ingredients? Absolutely. I present to you a 3 Ingredient Savory Tomato & Egg Tart. This dish has the most incredible flavors, it´s above & beyond easy to make and only takes 5 minutes of prep work. I like to serve this tart for dinner, as it goes so well with a glass of wine. But you can also serve it for breakfast or brunch. Either way you go, the flavors will knock it out of the ball park. "
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time45 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Perfect Pork Chop Casserole Dinner will make your night elegant and delicious in just a few easy steps and what is better than that?… Continue reading: "Perfect Pork Chop Casserole Dinnervideocam"
- Sheet Pan Sweet Potato Hash With Baked Eggs & Romesco
- Cream Cheese Filled Banana Bread Muffins
- Diner Style Home Fries
- Blueberry Cream Cheese Roll Ups
- 9 Easy Breakfast Casserole Recipes
- Homemade Hash Browns
- Cast Iron Skillet Texas Hash Recipe
- Southern Brunch Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole
- Raspberry Lemon Scones
- What is your favorite dessert-for-breakfast recipe? We want to know!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dried Blueberries
- Sour Cream Chicken
- Flourless Nutella Brownies
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Chocolate Berry Frozen Yogurt Bark
- White Chicken Enchilada
- Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada Dip
- Sauteed Zucchini And Tomatoes
- Crunchy Ice Cream Topping
- Cheesecake Fruit Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes