By: Jennifer Martin from momvstheboys.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I’ve never been a huge avocado fan, so I’ve created my own little twist on avocado toast by swapping out the green stuff for one of my favourite spreads, hummus. My husband and I are both big fans of hummus and always make a big batch of it at home. We love to eat with some warm pita wedges or spread inside a wrap with tons of fresh veggies. This hummus toast recipe is quite a bit the same and uses my favourite Mediterranean inspired ingredients like tomato, cucumber, red onion and of course feta cheese."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Copycat Olive Garden's Breadsticks
- Homemade Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits
- Ziptop Bread in a Bag
- Cream Cheese-Filled Banana Bread
- Easy Cast Iron Skillet Biscuits
- Blueberry Muffin Bread Recipe
- Quick Amish Cinnamon Bread
- 17 Addictive Pull Apart Bread Recipes
- Shortcut Amish Friendship Bread
- Blueberry Muffin Bread
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dessert for Breakfast: 32 Best Breakfast Recipes
- How to Make Stuffed Peppers: 15 Easy Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Melt in Your Mouth Multi-Layered Bars
- One Pot Summer Veggie Skillet
- Quick and Easy Tin Foil Dinner
- Colorful and Fresh Vegetable Salad
- Easy Amish Meatloaf
- Tuna Stromboli
- Slow Cooker Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps
- Hummus Toast