We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I’ve never been a huge avocado fan, so I’ve created my own little twist on avocado toast by swapping out the green stuff for one of my favourite spreads, hummus. My husband and I are both big fans of hummus and always make a big batch of it at home. We love to eat with some warm pita wedges or spread inside a wrap with tons of fresh veggies. This hummus toast recipe is quite a bit the same and uses my favourite Mediterranean inspired ingredients like tomato, cucumber, red onion and of course feta cheese."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mango Cheesecake Jars
- Fudgy Yogurt Brownies
- Cowboy Baked Beans
- Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
- Blueberry Spoon Bread
- Polynesian BBQ Luau Ribs
- Tropical Hawaiian Pizza Dip
- Home Run Homemade Cracker Jack
- Chipotle Parmesan Sweet Potato Fries
- Kidney Bean Salad with Lemon and Parsley
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes