By: Jennifer Martin from momvstheboys.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I’ve never been a huge avocado fan, so I’ve created my own little twist on avocado toast by swapping out the green stuff for one of my favourite spreads, hummus. My husband and I are both big fans of hummus and always make a big batch of it at home. We love to eat with some warm pita wedges or spread inside a wrap with tons of fresh veggies. This hummus toast recipe is quite a bit the same and uses my favourite Mediterranean inspired ingredients like tomato, cucumber, red onion and of course feta cheese."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Paula's Buttery Buttermilk Biscuits
- Nancy Reagan's Monkey Bread
- Easy Cast Iron Skillet Biscuits
- Blueberry Muffin Bread Recipe
- Homemade Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits
- 17 Addictive Pull Apart Bread Recipes
- Summer's Best Pull Apart Bread
- Cream Cheese-Filled Banana Bread
- Quick Amish Cinnamon Bread
- Shortcut Amish Friendship Bread
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grilled Peach and Fig Balsamic Vinegarette
- Ethel's Curry Chicken Salad
- Parmesan Garlic Mushrooms
- Paleo Poutine with Bone Broth Gravy
- Mushroom and Onion Smothered Cube Steak
- Bone Broth Ice Cubes
- Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream
- Rainbow Cloud Chocolate Brownies
- Honey Teriyaki Lime Salmon
- One Pan Sausage and Peppers