Country Style Buttermilk Biscuits Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Whether you’re eating eggs, sausage or bacon, the undeniable accomplice of a fluffy warm biscuit instantly adds to the former. From the smell of them baking to the warm flaky morsels that you get in every bite, a good batch of biscuits makes any breakfast that much better. And these biscuits aren’t just meant for breakfast either. Add this as a compliment to a helping of fried chicken or barbecue and keep the good eats going. These buttermilk biscuits are made with a combination of buttermilk, flour, baking soda and baking powder.. Serve these with jam or gravy for an added element to the biscuit. "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time15 min
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1 cup buttermilk
- spray of shortening to coat baking pan
- cornmeal (for baking pan)
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Easy 7-Layer Potato Salad is the perfect solution to your potluck woes. Want to bring one of the most beloved potluck recipes to the… Continue reading: "Easy 7-Layer Potato Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peanut Butter And Jelly Bars
- Kinder Bueno Brownies
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Baked Lemon Chicken Breast
- Chicken Tray Bake With Potatoes
- Chicken Pesto Pasta
- Strawberry Stuffed French Toast
- Fun Cookie Monster Cupcakes
- Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner
- Blueberry Cake With Lemon Glaze
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes