Blueberry Muffin Bread Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Blueberry Muffin Bread Recipe is perfect for lazy mornings or mornings when you don't feel like making a huge breakfast. This easy bread recipe is so delicious and tastes just like a blueberry muffin! Spread a bit of tasty jam on top or eat it with your favorite yogurt and a piece of fruit for a healthy start to your day. This is the perfect recipe for busy mornings because you can easily grab a slice or two, wrap them up, and run our the door. This bread also tastes amazing paired with a simple cup of coffee.
Yields: 1 Loaf
Chilling Time: 10 min
Baker's Presentation Tip:
"Reserve a small handful of Blueberries for after the batter is poured into the loaf pan. Gently press them into the top to make the loaf look prettier. Trust me."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chai Spiced Overnight Oats
- Hot Chocolate French Toast
- Bone Broth Hummus
- Old Fashioned Million Dollar Pie
- Old Fashioned Swedish Nut Cake
- No Bake Walnut Pralines (Bajadera)
- Stuffed Cabbage Casserole
- Egg White Breakfast Pizza
- Instant Pot Salsa Chicken
- This is Why We Love Homemade Ramen Noodles: 7 Easy Ramen Recipes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes