Blueberry Muffin Bread Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Blueberry Muffin Bread Recipe is perfect for lazy mornings or mornings when you don't feel like making a huge breakfast. This easy bread recipe is so delicious and tastes just like a blueberry muffin! Spread a bit of tasty jam on top or eat it with your favorite yogurt and a piece of fruit for a healthy start to your day. This is the perfect recipe for busy mornings because you can easily grab a slice or two, wrap them up, and run our the door. This bread also tastes amazing paired with a simple cup of coffee.
"Reserve a small handful of Blueberries for after the batter is poured into the loaf pan. Gently press them into the top to make the loaf look prettier. Trust me."
Preparation Time5 min
Chilling Time10 min
Cooking Time1 hr 15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Teriyaki Sauce
- Dry Pork Roast Rub
- Spicy Chilli Baby Corn
- Jelly Bean Cookies
- Keto Recipes Using Tahini (keto Nut Butter Recipes)
- 14 Amazing Low Carb Yogurt Recipes - Easy Weight Loss Meals
- 10 Quick And Easy Meatless Keto Recipes
- Allergy Friendly Salisbury Steak
- Easy Fish Tacos With Salmon
- Whipped Coffee
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes