Baked Bananas with Rum
A sweet and simple treat. Try this dessert tonight.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons white rum
- 6 medium underripe bananas
1. Preheat over to 400F. In a saucepan, mix the sugar, lemon juice, butter and rum together and simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Peel the bananas and slice them in half, lengthwise. Place them cute side down, in a buttered baking dish and pour the hot syrup over them. Bake for 30 minutes, turning once. Let cool.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.