Instant Pot Beef Stroganoff
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Instant Pot Beef Stroganoff is a hearty, creamy, indulgent beef dish that when made in the Instant Pot can be made in thirty minutes without sacrificing any of the flavor. This Instant pot beef stroganoff is just as good as the original Russian version that was created in the 19th Century. It’s a warm and filling stew that is perfect for a cold winters night. Check out the full recipe to warm your belly with this delicious meal."
NotesGet the full printable recipe on my website.
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking MethodPressure Cooker
- Ground Beef
- Vegetable Oil
- Tomato Paste
- Beef Broth
- Corn Starch
- Sour Cream
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites are seriously one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make. Plus, they're absolutely… Continue reading: "Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes