Garlic Bread Meatball Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Garlic Bread Meatball Bites are the perfect finger foods for your holiday parties that elevate pigs in a blanket to the next level! These little bites are the perfect combination of Garlic Bread and Classic Beef Meatballs you can serve at your next holiday party. Perfect for dipping with sauces and serving on toothpicks (we love appetizers on toothpicks!). Garlic Bread Meatball Bites aren’t a traditional holiday recipe like our recently posted Sausage Rolls. They are, however, absolutely delicious and they were the first appetizer to go at a rather large Thanksgiving party that I cooked for this year."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One bite of this Fluffy Cream Puff Cake and you will fall in love. This easy dessert recipe combines pudding, Cool Whip, chocolate,… Continue reading: "Fluffy Cream Puff Cakevideocam"
- The Best Pot Roast Recipe
- Easy Crescent Cabbage & Beef Bundles
- Classic Salisbury Steak Recipe
- Traditional Irish Corned Beef and Cabbage
- The Best Pot Roast You've Ever Made
- Italian Pot Roast
- Mom's Slow Cooker Meatloaf
- Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Sweet Peppers
- Grandma Dorothy's Beef and Bean Hotdish
- Easy Beef Enchiladas
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes