Classic Beef Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Your search for the best chili recipe stops here! With just the right amount of zesty seasoning, this simple and easy beef chili recipe is thick, rich and incredibly flavorful. Serve it with a side of cornbread for the ultimate family-friendly dinner! Chili is one of our family's favorite meals, so I've certainly tried many, many versions over the years. From white chicken chili to Texas chili and Southern homemade chili, we generally love them all. But if we had to pick a favorite? It's safe to say that this easy chili recipe is the best we've ever had! Here's why you'll love the simple dish: • Flavor: it's got just the right balance of zesty chili seasoning to give it the flavor that you're looking for -- without any single spice overpowering another. • Thickness: no watery chili allowed! This hearty, rich chili is loaded with meat for a satisfying meal. After all, chili is not a soup, so it shouldn't be thinned with too much broth! • Easy: the dish comes together quickly and easily on the stovetop with minimal effort. You don't need all day to cook it in a slow cooker, and you don't need any fancy equipment like an Instant Pot. Just grab a good ole' Dutch oven and whip up a batch in no time! • Make-ahead and freezer-friendly: this meal just gets better as it sits and the flavors come together, so you can simmer a pot on the weekend and enjoy a warm, homemade meal on your busiest weeknights. Leftovers keep well in the freezer, too! "
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time1 hr 25 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One-Pan Double Chocolate Cake will be your new, favorite, easy cake recipe! This is one of those chocolate cake recipes that everyone… Continue reading: "One-Pan Double Chocolate Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Croissant Breakfast Casserole With Berries
- Chicken Salad
- Frozen Jalapeño Margaritas
- How To Make Easy Homemade Pizza
- Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- Creamy Chicken And Asparagus
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes