Best Ever Beef Pot Roast
Looking for tasty pot roast beef recipes? Look no further! You'll love this Best Ever Beef Pot Roast recipe. It's the perfect dish to make during the autumn months as temperatures start to cool off outside.
Cooking Time7 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 2 cups water
- 5 to 6 pounds beef pot roast
- 1 package (1-ounce) ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 package (.7-ounce) Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 package (.87-ounce) brown gravy mix
- 6 to 8 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 8 to 10 carrots, peeled and thickly sliced
- Pour water into a large oval slow cooker; add roast.
- Combine ranch salad dressing mix, Italian salad dressing mix, and gravy mix; sprinkle over roast.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 6 to 7 hours.
- Add potatoes and carrots during the last 2 hours of cooking.
Read NextPrize-Winning Meatloaf
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Nov 30, 2018
Have you ever tried French onion dip and brown gravy in your pot roast? I think it is a great flavor combination for roasts. Your recipe sounds so wonderful for a Sunday dinner when the whole family comes over to eat. These are the meals that help you make the best memories with family.
Jan 26, 2013
What cut of meat do you like best for pot roast?
May 10, 2012
This recipe works well, but is so much better if you brown your roast well on all sides, then proceed with recipe.
nancyogburn 279609 0
Mar 21, 2012
pepsipotroast was very good
tammyreichhart 525 6154
Feb 27, 2012
I thought that this made a great tasting gravy and seasoned the meat and vegetable well. I was skeptical at first but I will definitely be making this one again.
Nov 03, 2011
Great recipe.....will be making this again soon!!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use