Best Ever Beef Pot Roast
Looking for tasty pot roast beef recipes? Look no further! You'll love this Best Ever Beef Pot Roast recipe. It's the perfect dish to make during the autumn months as temperatures start to cool off outside.
Cooking Time7 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 2 cups water
- 5 to 6 pounds beef pot roast
- 1 package (1-ounce) ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 package (.7-ounce) Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 package (.87-ounce) brown gravy mix
- 6 to 8 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 8 to 10 carrots, peeled and thickly sliced
- Pour water into a large oval slow cooker; add roast.
- Combine ranch salad dressing mix, Italian salad dressing mix, and gravy mix; sprinkle over roast.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 6 to 7 hours.
- Add potatoes and carrots during the last 2 hours of cooking.
Read NextSmothered Steak And Gravy