Basic Easy Hamburgers
Hamburgers can be very complicated or very easy. This basic easy hamburgers recipe shows you how to make good hamburgers with very few ingredients and very little effort. They turn out great with lots of flavor!
Cooking Time12 min
- 1/3 pound lean ground beef per burger
- 1 1/2 teaspoon barbeque sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon dehydrated minced onion
- Allow 1/3 pound lean ground beef per burger.
- To each burger, add barbeque sauce and dehydrated minced onion and mix well.
- Cook on broiler, turning about every 4 minutes. Also great on the grill.
- Serve with more barbeque sauce, not catsup.