Barbecue Baked Country Style Ribs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Barbecue baked country style ribs are a great alternative to preparing to the traditional outdoor way of cooking ribs. Still packed with lots of flavor thanks to a delicious rub mix and a coating of your choice of barbecue sauce. Ingredients 2 tablespoons paprika 1 tablespoon ground black pepper 3 tablespoons brown sugar 2 teaspoons salt 1 teaspoon garlic powder 1 teaspoon onion powder 1 teaspoon cumin 1 teaspoon chili powder 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard 2 lbs. country style ribs 1/2 cup Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce (or any sauce of your choice) "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time2 hr 30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites are seriously one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make. Plus, they're absolutely… Continue reading: "Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes