Applebee's Bourbon Street Steak
Learn how to cook a steak dinner just like they do at Applebee's. Cooking steak that is restaurant quality has never been easier, thanks to this steak recipe that teaches you how to cook steak like a chef.
- 2 tenderloin steaks, 1 1/2 inches thick
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 tablespoon black pepper, freshly ground
1. Preheat grill
2. Combine bourbon, brown sugar and pepper; rub over steaks.
3. Place steaks on grill and cook for 13 minutes (rare) to 17 minutes (medium), turning once. Season to taste with salt and serve.
Read NextCheeseburger Rollups