A Luxury Meatloaf
This tasty meatloaf recipe is a luxury because it's so simple! You basically just mix stuff together and let it bake. Of course, you'll want to follow the instructions, but you'll have the additional luxury of being able to go relax while it cooks. Hooray!
For more yummy meatloaf recipes, be sure to download our free eCookbook, 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes.
Cooking Time1 hr
- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
- 1/2 cup dry oatmeal
- 1/2 cup plus 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon or less salt (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients well, except the 1/3 cup of ketchup.
- Put into a loaf pan.
- Poke two or three holes in the top of the loaf.
- Pour the 1/3 cup of ketchup on top.
- Cook in a 350°F oven for one hour.
Read NextBBQ Beef Sloppy Joes