Spicy Black Bean Quesadilla
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This 15 minute vegetarian black bean quesadilla is so simple yet so amazing, and I’ll show you how to make them 3 different ways. There is never a bad time to have these quesadillas, but they can make for a wonderful breakfast, and they are great for celebrating Cinco de Mayo! You can fill quesadillas with whatever you like, but black beans have got to be a favourite of mine. You must have the cheese though, the literal meaning of quesadilla is “little cheesy thing”, and the cheese acts as the glue for the other ingredients inside. If you do not add the cheese, everything in the quesadilla will just fall out."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup
- One Jar Of Strawberry Jam No Pectin
- Pork Tamale Casserole Authentic Taste No Husk
- Instant Pot Meatballs Soup
- Paglia E Fieno Pasta Dinner
- Keto No Noodles Meat Lasagna
- Peach Smoothie
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- No Churn Butterbeer Ice Cream
- Smoked Pork Chops
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes