Lazy Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Balls
Feeling lazy but wanting something super sweet to munch on? Whip up a batch of Lazy Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Balls. They're one of the easiest (and tastiest) no bake dessert recipes you'll ever find. With just five basic ingredients, this recipe is one to pull out for when you want to quickly satisfy a sweet tooth. You likely have all of the ingredients on hand, so you can make it when the mood strikes. When it comes to dessert, it's okay to be lazy. We dare you to dig in.
Variation: Add small chocolate chips for even more flavor.
Love lazy no bake desserts? So do we! Check out these No Bake Recipes: 21 Fuss-Free Desserts for more.
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 cup salted peanuts (optional)
- Combine honey and peanut butter in saucepan and heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla. Stir in Rice Krispies (and peanuts, if desired).
- Place mounds (about 2 tablespoons) into small greased cupcake liners in cupcake pan, and let cool.
- You can also press into a greased 9 x 12 inch pan, cool and cut into squares.