Poor Man's Asian Beef and Noodles
No need to break the bank to enjoy delicious Asian cuisine. This recipe for Poor Man's Asian Beef and Noodles uses ground beef and instant ramen noodles for an authentic-tasting dish that you can make for just a few bucks!
If you enjoyed this easy and budget friendly ground beef casserole recipe, then find more great options in Frugal Recipes: 26 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes.
- 1 1/4 pound ground beef
- 2 packages (3-ounces) Oriental-flavor instant ramen noodles
- 2 cups frozen vegetable mixture
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons green onion, thinly sliced
- In large skillet, brown ground beef over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking up into 3/4 inch crumbles. Remove with slotted spoon; pour off drippings.
- Season beef with one seasoning packet from noodles; set aside.
- In same skillet, combine 2 cups water, noodles (broken into several pieces), vegetables, ginger, and remaining seasoning packet. Bring to boil; reduce heat. Cover and simmer 3 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Return beef to skillet; heat through. Stir in green onion before serving.
Read NextLil' Luna's Honey Sesame Chicken