Wings with Angry Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Wings with Angry Sauce are fiery, sweet and full of flavor. They are the perfect appetizer to serve for game day or any day. People will be wanting more of this spicy wing. Using harissa with sugar and honey give these Wings with Angry Sauce the perfect heat! And you don't even need to fry the wings for them to come out nice and crisp. All you need to do is bake them at a high heat with a little bit of oil. Enjoy!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Southern Red Velvet Cake
- Air Fryer Mince Pies
- Cranberry Sauce Bars
- Coconut Date Balls
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- No-knead Rosemary Bread
- Dehydrated Pear Chips
- Santa Hat Rice Krispie Treats
- Reindeer Rice Krispie Treats
- Eggnog Cookies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes