Roast Turkey And Sweet Potato Appetizers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Roast Turkey and Sweet Potato appetizers are the perfect recipe for holiday entertaining or any time of the year! And they are so easy to make you will be looking for occasions that call for them! Buttery and delicious, everyone's favorite cracker, the Ritz Cracker, can be topped with just about anything you can think of, but this delicious combination gives it a bit of a Thanksgiving and Christmas vibe that will put a smile on every face!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time5 min
- 12 Ritz Crackers
- 2 Tbsp mashed sweet potatoes
- 2 ounces sliced roasted turkey breast cut into 6 pieces
- 2 Tbsp whole berry cranberry sauce
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Perfect Pork Chop Casserole Dinner will make your night elegant and delicious in just a few easy steps and what is better than that?… Continue reading: "Perfect Pork Chop Casserole Dinnervideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dried Blueberries
- Sour Cream Chicken
- Flourless Nutella Brownies
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Chocolate Berry Frozen Yogurt Bark
- White Chicken Enchilada
- Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada Dip
- Sauteed Zucchini And Tomatoes
- Crunchy Ice Cream Topping
- Cheesecake Fruit Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes