Chicken Salad With Grapes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Chicken Salad with Grapes is a sweet twist on a classic chicken salad. This simple chicken salad is a creamy, salty, sweet, and oh, so tasty way to enjoy leftover chicken! Ever had a leftovers recipe that tastes better than the original? Yes, this Chicken Salad is THAT RECIPE. It takes mere minutes to whip up, is made from a few simple ingredients, and tastes absolutely fantastic. For the most decadent lunch, this chicken salad is outstanding on croissants. However, it is also delicious on your favorite sandwich bread, buns, wraps, pitas, and in crisp lettuce cups (try using Iceberg, Butter or Bibb lettuce). "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Unbelievable 5-Minute Pie could not have a more deserving name. The delicious flavors, smooth texture, and fruity ingredients… Continue reading: "Unbelievable 5-Minute Pievideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Farmhouse Chicken Cornbread Casserole
- Instant Pot Lamb Shank
- Dairy Free Potato Leek Soup
- Coconut Flour Waffles
- Loaded Potato Soup
- Hot Chocolate Pancakes – Egg Free
- Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate
- Mexican Corn Salad
- Hot Chocolate Spoon Recipe
- Instant Pot Spaghetti
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes