Raspberry Baked Brie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Easy appetizers are rarely true to name. This Raspberry Baked Brie, however, is as easy as spread, bake, and serve. Brie is an old fan favorite because of its creamy texture and mild flavor. Add zesty raspberry jam and you have a match made in heaven! This is best served with your favorite crackers, or with green apple slices for an unmatched combination of flavors. If you are not a fan of raspberry, try this with apricot jam or leftover cranberry sauce from Thanksgiving. You are only fifteen minutes away from your new favorite appetizer, so what are you waiting for?
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This 4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake is, hands down, the easiest dump cake you will ever make. It requires three ingredients… Continue reading: "4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake"
- Baked Zucchini Bites
- Nutty Slow Cooker Mesquite Smokehouse Snack Mix
- Slow Cooker Grape Jelly Bbq Meatballs
- Hot Beef Dip
- Mouthwatering Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cream Cheese Pulled Pork Onion Rings
- Amish White Bread Garlic Knots
- Candied Pecans
- 10-Minute Tomato and Bacon Appetizers
- Blast from the Past Broccoli Bites
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes