Plain Deviled Eggs
Sometimes you can't beat the original. If you're in the mood for Plain Deviled Eggs try this recipe. You'll get great appetizers that are easy to make and serve.
Like this recipe? Then you'll love our collection of 10 Easy Deviled Eggs Recipes!
- 6 hardboiled eggs
- mayonnaise to add moisture and smoothness to the filling
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 small stalk of celery, minced (to add texture)
- Slice eggs in half, lengthwise. Scoop out the yolks into a bowl and mix in mayonnaise (not too much!), dry mustard, and celery.
- Flip the eggwhites over and trim a flat sliver off the rounded side with a paring knife (this will keep them from tipping over and spilling out the filling).
- Flip the eggwhites hollow-side up again and spoon the filling back into the whites.
- Sprinkle the eggs with paprika (for that "deviled look"!).
Read NextBeer Cheese Dip