Chicken Peas and Pickles Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A picnic essential, this chicken, peas, and pickles salad works great as a main dish or side salad. Yummy and luscious, this packed-full-of-flavor dish is perfect for any occasion. This is a wonderful recipe for a ladies luncheon, a summer potluck, or church reception. No matter the occasion, guests are sure to enjoy this wonderful combination of flavors. Pair it with a salad and a side of freshly baked rolls for a put-together meal that will surely be remembered.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One Pot Slow Cooker Chicken is a creamy, comforting chicken dinner that cooks together in your slow cooker so you don't have to lift a… Continue reading: "One Pot Slow Cooker Chickenvideocam"
- Easy Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Watermelon Radish and Salmon Bruschetta
- Mouthwatering Stuffed Mushrooms
- Fried Cheesy Pickle Rolls
- 5 Ingredient Cranberry Glazed Slow Cooker Meatballs
- 7 Layer Bean Dip
- Easy Italian Bruschetta
- Puff Pastry Baked Brie with Pears
- Baked Crab Rangoon Recipe
- Homemade Mini Corn Dogs
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Maple And Spice Roasted Nuts
- Peach Bread
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Mini Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
- Party Food Ideas: How To Make An Impressive Owl Meatloaf
- Crispy Bacon & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Amish Baked Oatmeal With Apples
- Sheet Pan Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes