Perfect Bite Nachos
The problem I have with nachos is a simple one. I can never get all of the ingredients in one bite. Perfect Bite Nachos solves my predicament by being so heavily packed that every bite has everything. This is the best appetizer recipe.
- 2 bags of tortilla chips
- 1 can (32-ounces) refried beans
- 8 ounces sharp Cheddar cheese, grated
- 8 ounces Moterey Jack cheese, grated
- 1 jar of sliced jalapenos
- cherry tomotoes, sliced thin
- green onions, sliced thin
- sour cream, to taste
- salsa, to taste
- Preheat oven to broil setting.
- Spread a thin layer of refried beans on each chip and place onto a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Sprinkle generously with cheese, and top each chip with a sliced jalapeno.
- Place on the middle rack of the oven and broil until edges are slightly browned and cheese is bubbly, about 1 - 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with sliced tomatoes and green onions. Serve with salsa and sour cream.
Read NextSriracha Deviled Eggs
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Jan 20, 2012
Heat the beans, you can even add a little salsa to them and pour over chips. Works great.
melanie57017 74586 12
Jan 03, 2012
Are you nuts? This is a LOT of work for nachos. I just make mine in separate piles on a plate or in a bowl, put a bit of each tasty goodness on each chip. Grated, the cheese isn't all melty - but I just pile it on top of the hot nacho/taco meat and it gets wonderfully softened and brings out the flavor of the cheese. But painting each chip with beans, then cheese, jalapeno, etc...more than I could do, but bless your heart for following your bliss.
Dec 29, 2011
THERE ARE MANY, MANY GOOD SOUNDING RECIPES ON YOUR WEBSITE, HOWEVER, SELDOM CAN I EVER ACTUALLY GET THE RECEIPE - I ALWAYS GET THE PORK CHOP PAGE - I AM GETTING REALLY FRUSTRATED WITH THIS AND FROM THE COMMENTS THAT I HAVE JUST READ, THERE ARE LOTS OF PEOPLE FRUSTRATED AND ABOUT TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM YOUR WEBSITE
myladyedith 428918 7
Dec 29, 2011
it's just a glich. Go back to the page you were at , and try again. It always works for me.
Jan 15, 2012
SIBLES 0874611, happens here too, but I found just arrow back and it will take you to the page you want.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use