Easy Ranch Dip
When you're in need of delicious easy appetizers for a crowd chips and dip is always popular. But no need to serve boring store bought stuff. Try this super Easy Ranch Dip and bask in the compliments.
Makes1 1/2 cups
Chilling Time1 hr
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup finely diced or grated red onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery leaves
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Place all the ingredients in a medium-size mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, cover, and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving and up to 8 hours.
Read NextRestaurant Style Salsa