Cream Cheese Pulled Pork Onion Rings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"You’ve got rich, cream cheese: delicious. You’ve got pulled pork: also delicious. And then you unite these delightful, delectable items with a sweet cooked onion and a crispy breading: bing. Bang. BOOM. Game on. Touchdown. Yes, these are Cream Cheese & Pulled Pork Stuffed Onion Rings! The idea came from a playful conversation among friends about all the glorious, edible creations one could enhance using cream cheese. Of course, Philly—aka Philadelphia Cream Cheese aka America’s favorite—is essential for the football occasion."
- Pork Shoulder
- Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 Large White Onion
- Salt & pepper (for seasoning)
- 4 Eggs
- Bread Crumbs
- Oil, for frying
Cut pork shoulder into cubes. Season with salt and pepper.
Place meat in a baking pan and cook in the oven at 350 degrees for 2 hours. Let cool until able to shred.
Shred meat with two forks or other tool until it's completely shredded.
Combine shredded pork with cream cheese in a medium size bowl, and mix completely.
Place cream cheese-pork mixture in the fridge until it's chilled.
While the mixture chills in the fridge, slice the onions into rings. Place a smaller ring in the center of a larger one to create a double-ring.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Great Gran's Greatest Goulash is going to make your winter blues disappear in no time. This recipe is hearty and full of flavor and… Continue reading: "Great Gran's Greatest Goulashvideocam"
- Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
- 5 Ingredient Cranberry Glazed Slow Cooker Meatballs
- Easy Italian Bruschetta
- Million Dollar Dip with Roasted Little Potatoes
- Chicken Peas and Pickles Salad
- Baked Zucchini Bites
- Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
- Chick-fil-A Nuggets (Copycat)
- Chunky Chicken Wonton Cups
- Fried Cheesy Pickle Rolls
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Pumpkin Bars
- Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Instant Pot Beef Tongue
- Caramel Ginger Slice
- Instant Pot Shrimp And Sausage Gumbo Recipe
- Easy Dessert Popcorn
- Sautéed Potatoes With Spanish Mojo Picon
- Mozzarella Eyeballs
- Ghost Cookies
- Bat Oreo Truffles
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes