Cream Cheese Pulled Pork Onion Rings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"You’ve got rich, cream cheese: delicious. You’ve got pulled pork: also delicious. And then you unite these delightful, delectable items with a sweet cooked onion and a crispy breading: bing. Bang. BOOM. Game on. Touchdown. Yes, these are Cream Cheese & Pulled Pork Stuffed Onion Rings! The idea came from a playful conversation among friends about all the glorious, edible creations one could enhance using cream cheese. Of course, Philly—aka Philadelphia Cream Cheese aka America’s favorite—is essential for the football occasion."
- Pork Shoulder
- Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 Large White Onion
- Salt & pepper (for seasoning)
- 4 Eggs
- Bread Crumbs
- Oil, for frying
Cut pork shoulder into cubes. Season with salt and pepper.
Place meat in a baking pan and cook in the oven at 350 degrees for 2 hours. Let cool until able to shred.
Shred meat with two forks or other tool until it's completely shredded.
Combine shredded pork with cream cheese in a medium size bowl, and mix completely.
Place cream cheese-pork mixture in the fridge until it's chilled.
While the mixture chills in the fridge, slice the onions into rings. Place a smaller ring in the center of a larger one to create a double-ring.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Just one bite of this La Preferida Three Bean Panzanella Salad, and you'll be glad you made it! This deliciously-vibrant,… Continue reading: "La Preferida Three Bean Panzanella Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Charleston Red Rice
- Microwave Layer Cake
- Bacon Sloppy Joes
- Cream Puff Chocolate Eclair Cake
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- Ricotta Gnudi Recipe (ricotta Gnocchi)
- Italian Stuffed Shells
- Grilled Asparagus
- Shrimp Avocado Salad Recipe With Citrus Dressing
- How To Freeze Peaches
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes