Coconut Shrimp Appetizer
Coconut flavors fried shrimp beautifully and provides a tropical flavor that your guests will love. This recipe includes a honey mustard horseradish dipping sauce to add a little tang to this finger food.
- 12 shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup coconut, shredded
- Oil, for deep-frying
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 2 cups honey
- 1/2 cup horseradish
- Dredge shrimp in flour, then dip them in egg and roll in shredded coconut.
- Deep-fry shrimp at 350 degrees F until golden brown in color.
- Serve with Honey Mustard Horseradish Sauce Sauce: Combine honey, mustard and horseradish and mix together thoroughly.
Read NextSmoked Bbq Meatballs
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Aug 24, 2017
Wow, shrimps with coconut. Oh, but the coconut is only used as coating before frying. This would have been more delicious if the coconut used is coconut milk then mixed with the shrimp. Still I want to make this, can't wait....
Feb 08, 2010
This sounds a lot like Outback recipe
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use