Cheesy Barbecue Chicken Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Cheesy Barbecue Chicken Dip recipe is the perfect easy appetizer to bring to any tailgating party or game day at a friend's house. It's easy to make and will feed a hungry crowd, not to mention, it's delicious and totally addicting. BBQ sauce, shredded chicken and cheese, sour cream and cream cheese make this an affording dip, you can't help but devour.
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This 4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake is, hands down, the easiest dump cake you will ever make. It requires three ingredients… Continue reading: "4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Chicken And Gravy
- Blender Virgin Daiquiri Recipe
- White Chocolate Ice Cream With Ice Cream Maker
- Buffalo Chicken Mac And Cheese
- Grilled Nashville Hot Chicken Mac And Cheese
- Traeger Smoked Turkey Legs
- Beer Battered Fish Nuggets
- Traeger Grilled Brussels Sprouts
- Traeger Grilled Sweet Potatoes
- Traeger Chicken Lollipop
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes