Asian Beef Lettuce Wraps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"During the hot and active days of summer, try our light yet filling Asian Beef Lettuce Wraps. You won’t heat up the kitchen with too much cooking and these wraps will keep your family satisfied without bogging everyone down. Instead of tortillas, we keep the recipe nice and light by using lettuce leaves – as a result, the recipe becomes gluten free and low in carbs! We fill the lettuce leaves with hearty ground beef that’s flavorful and tender from cooking it in Kettle & Fire Beef Bone Broth with other tasty ingredients, including garlic, mushrooms, gluten-free hoisin sauce, and coconut aminos."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
- 1 pound Ground beef
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 cup Mushrooms, chopped
- 1 cup Kettle & Fire beef bone broth
- 1 cup Gluten-free Hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon Coconut aminos
- 16 Green Lettuce leaves
- 1 cup Sliced carrots
Brown ground beef in a large skillet over medium high heat. Season with salt and pepper. Drain most of the grease, reserving 1 tablespoon of grease in the pan. Set ground beef aside.
In the same pan, add the onion. Cook, while stirring occasionally, until clear, 6-8 minutes. Add in the garlic and mushrooms. Cook an additional 2-3 minutes.
Stir the ground beef back in. Add in the bone broth, hoisin sauce, and coconut aminos. Lower heat to a simmer, and let reduce down until broth has boiled away, about 6-8 minutes.
Remove beef mixture from heat, and scoop into lettuce wraps. Top with fresh carrots and scallions. Enjoy!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Decadent Cream Cheese Banana Bread is just what the name promises decadent! If you never thought to combine cream cheese and banana… Continue reading: "Decadent Cream Cheese Banana Breadvideocam"
- 30 Minute BBQ Sausage, Peppers and Potato Skillet
- Slow Cooker Little Smokies
- Fried Cheesy Pickle Rolls
- Spinach Balls Appetizer
- Slender Ham And Zucchini Rollup Appetizer
- Super Delicious Nachos
- Marvelous Mediterranean Pita Bites
- Spinach Artichoke and Chicken Crescent Ring
- Mom's Favorite Crab Dip
- Spanish Potato Omelette Muffins
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grilled Steak Tips
- Cinnamon Rolls From Scratch
- Spinach Dip Recipe
- Chocolate Crepe Recipe
- Instant Pot Pepper Jack Mac And Cheese
- Chicken Vegetable Soup
- Salted Caramel Mocha Pudding Cookies
- Ninja Cupcakes
- Raspberry Cream Jello Poke Cake
- Vegan Lemon Iced Lemon Pound Cake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes