Asian Beef Lettuce Wraps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"During the hot and active days of summer, try our light yet filling Asian Beef Lettuce Wraps. You won’t heat up the kitchen with too much cooking and these wraps will keep your family satisfied without bogging everyone down. Instead of tortillas, we keep the recipe nice and light by using lettuce leaves – as a result, the recipe becomes gluten free and low in carbs! We fill the lettuce leaves with hearty ground beef that’s flavorful and tender from cooking it in Kettle & Fire Beef Bone Broth with other tasty ingredients, including garlic, mushrooms, gluten-free hoisin sauce, and coconut aminos."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
- 1 pound Ground beef
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 cup Mushrooms, chopped
- 1 cup Kettle & Fire beef bone broth
- 1 cup Gluten-free Hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon Coconut aminos
- 16 Green Lettuce leaves
- 1 cup Sliced carrots
Brown ground beef in a large skillet over medium high heat. Season with salt and pepper. Drain most of the grease, reserving 1 tablespoon of grease in the pan. Set ground beef aside.
In the same pan, add the onion. Cook, while stirring occasionally, until clear, 6-8 minutes. Add in the garlic and mushrooms. Cook an additional 2-3 minutes.
Stir the ground beef back in. Add in the bone broth, hoisin sauce, and coconut aminos. Lower heat to a simmer, and let reduce down until broth has boiled away, about 6-8 minutes.
Remove beef mixture from heat, and scoop into lettuce wraps. Top with fresh carrots and scallions. Enjoy!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Perfect Potluck Cucumber Salad is the food that everyone will be talking about when you bring it to your next potluck. This is a… Continue reading: "Perfect Potluck Cucumber Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- CREAMY RANCH SLOW COOKER CHICKEN
- SLOW COOKER CREAMY RANCH PORK CHOPS AND POTATOES
- CROCK POT CHICKEN ALFREDO
- CROCK POT HONEY BOURBON CHICKEN
- SLOW COOKER CINNAMON SUGAR CANDIED ALMONDS
- CROCK POT KING RANCH CHICKEN
- SLOW COOKER GREEN CHILE CHICKEN ENCHILADA SOUP
- BAKED RED AND WHITE MOSTACCIOLI
- CHEESY ASPARAGUS PUFFS
- TURKEY & STUFFING AIR FRYER EGG ROLLS
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes