Loaded with everyone's favorite Southwestern flavors, this recipe for Arkansas Caviar is always a crowd pleaser. Quick and easy to make, this is one of our favorite party appetizer recipes. Just toss together a bunch of diced veggies and mix with a can of black beans and you'll have a tasty southern style caviar dish ready to serve in no time!
Chilling Time2 hr
Cooking Time15 min
- 1 can (15 oz) Allens Whole Kernel Corn
- 1/3 cup green pepper, finely diced
- 1/3 cup red pepper, finely diced
- 1/3 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1 can (15.5 oz) Allens Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 Chipotle pepper, finely diced
In large mixing bowl, combine corn, green peppers, red peppers, red onion, black beans, garlic and tomatoes.
In small mixing bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients. Pour over vegetables and toss to combine.
Chill 1 to 2 hours before serving so flavors can combine. Serve with pita or tortilla chips.
Read NextEasy Italian Bruschetta