Whipped Pumpkin Ricotta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I love using pumpkin in desserts and baking, but this is a completely savory dip. I added a pinch of cinnamon to bring a depth of flavor, but there’s no sugar in here at all. If you’ve never had whipped ricotta, then you’ll be surprised at how easy it is to make. And if you’ve never had Whipped Pumpkin Ricotta, well then you are in for a treat! This Whipped Pumpkin Ricotta is the perfect savory appetizer for Fall entertaining!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Paula's Southern Corn Casserole is a comforting Southern-style treat that can be enjoyed year round. This corn casserole is often made… Continue reading: "Paula's Southern Corn Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Stuffed Brinjal Gravy
- Kalakala (shankarpali)
- Incredible Hulk Drink
- Air Fryer Frittata
- Electric Skillet Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Pork Stroganoff
- Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Three-color Hummus
- The Best Baking Powder Biscuits
- Cottage Cheese Sheet Pan Pancakes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes