This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Appetizer Veggie Pizza
"I have been making this appetizer veggie pizza since I was in my early twenties. The first time I had this delicious finger food was at an office birthday party. I fell in love with this pizza’s crescent roll crust, flavored cream cheese, and fresh veggies. I love that this appetizer veggie pizza recipe is covered in fresh vegetables paired with a tasty flavored cream cheese. This cold veggie pizza is also very adaptable. You can change out the veggies as well as the flavor of the cream cheese. It’s one of my favorite veggie appetizers!"
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time30 min
Cooking Time20 min
- 16 ounces Pillsbury crescent dough sheets
- 15 ounces chive and onion cream cheese spread
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup diced red and orange sweet or bell peppers
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Read NextBlast from the Past Broccoli Bites