After School Pizza Rolls
Whether you're having a group over for the big game or preparing an after-school snack, everyone will love these delicious and easy appetizers! Impress your guests with homemade, not store-bought pizza rolls.
Hey, this recipe was featured in one of our exclusive free eCookbooks. If you'd like to enjoy more recipes like this one then download 27 Terrific After School Snack Recipes today!
Also this tasty recipe was featured in 15 Appetizer Recipes in 15 Minutes. For more fun appetizer recipes you can make in under 15 minutes, check out the article!
Cooking Time15 min
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- 3 packages crescent rolls
- 1 tablespoon dried onions, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning, crushed
- 2 cups Mozzarella, Romano and Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a small bowl mix pizza sauce, onions, garlic and Italian seasoning. Let set for 10 minutes or until the onions and garlic have absorbed moisture.
- Separate the crescent dough into pieces.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of the pizza sauce down the entire length of each piece of dough.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Roll up from the large end to the small end.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Read NextOnion Dip